Shipping and Delivery Policy
- In most cases orders will ship within one to two business days, Monday-Friday.
- We ship with FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, and USPS Priority Mail International. We generally do not ship First Class mail because there is no recourse if items get lost.
- NOTE: USPS shipments will most likely ship the following business day morning as our mail carrier comes anywhere between 8:30 am and 9:00 am.
When calculating your shipping time: Due to many national USPS Post Office closures, the US Postal Service does not consistently claim Saturdays as a shipping day. UPS does not count Saturdays as a delivery day, nor will they deliver on a Saturday without an additional fee. And, of course, don't forget any bank and Government holidays that may interrupt normal shipping times. Please take these instances into account when calculating your expected delivery time.
A NOTE ABOUT FIRST CLASS and PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING: Although USPS First Class Mail is an economical method of shipment and USPS will supply a tracking number oftentimes, the postal service and its carriers are not obligated to scan First Class packages. They are, therefore, unable to be tracked.This is why we no longer offer First Class as a shipping method.
Our USPS Priority mail is insured up to 100.00. We cannot be held responsible for lost packages and their contents, especially on high-cost items, and will not be able to absorb that cost. Therefore we strongly suggest choosing FedEx for shipping high-cost items like furnace control boards, for example, where we have more tracking ability and recourse should a package become lost.
**Also, please note that Priority Mail 1-Day, Priority Mail 2-Day, and Priority Mail 3-Day are only approximations. USPS does NOT guarantee their estimated ETAs. Our rates are "Live" , however, it has been our experience that depending on how rural you are, if there have been USPS office closures in your state, etc. the USPS does NOT always honor their posted 1/2/3-Day turn arounds as a guaranteed service. Typically, if outside of a week to ten days USPS will offer refunds but anything within that time frame they seem to consider "normal business practice".
***See this link to how USPS handles late, missing deliveries: http://faq.usps.com/?articleId=220877
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE NOTE: We want to offer shipping choices so our customers have options, however, the cheaper methods do not offer guaranteed tracking, nor guaranteed delivery times. Please be aware of this as you choose your shipping method. If you need the item by a certain date or if it is an expensive item we STRONGLY suggest that you choose either Fed Ex International or USPS Global Express methods as these are the best protected and best tracked methods of shipping. By choosing a different method please understand that you are accepting the risk of delayed or lost shipments that Magic MHS cannot be held responsible for.
Magic Mobile Home Supply will always do everything we can to work with our carriers to locate lost packages and refund where applicable. Please be aware, however, that once the package has been picked up we can not be held responsible for merchandise lost in transit.
- Our prices do not include handling fees, they will be added on at the end of your purchase. We do this to keep our prices as low as possible for you, our valued customer.
- Time in transit varies between 3-5 days for smaller packages, large items shipped via a freight company may take up to 10 or more days to arrive depending on distance, weather conditions, etc. This is determined by the package carrier and method of shipment selected.
- A NOTE ABOUT EXPEDITED SHIPPING: When selecting expedited shipping methods, please keep in mind that we will make every effort to ship orders the same day the order is placed up to 12:00 pm MST. Orders placed after 12:00 pm MST will ship the next day if item is in stock. Additionally, weekends or holidays do not count as shipping days for expedited guaranteed delivery services, so if, for example, you placed an order on a Friday morning and selected an "overnight" method, you would still not receive your order until Monday.
- If you require more details for expedited shipping prior to placing an order, please feel free to contact us.
- Please inspect your package upon receipt, if there is any visible damage you should refuse the order and contact us as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements to re-ship your order or cancel it upon your request.
Standard return policy
Circuit Board Return Policy - this is posted on all circuit board listings as well:
- General merchandise return requests will only be accepted within 15 days from the date of purchase. Please email email@example.com for instructions.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and be in saleable condition.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid
- A full refund for the original cost of the merchandise (less shipping) will be issued once we have received and inspected the merchandise for any damage.
- There are no returns or exchanges on electrical parts or components.
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ: In an extended effort to ensure that the parts we ship to you are in a confirmed working condition when they leave our store, our HVAC techs have personally tested this board and verify that it is leaving our premises in good working condition. Because of this we do not accept "Warranty Returns" on this item.
To the same end we must insist the method of shipment of this part must be with UPS as they provide more comprehensive tools to pursue damaged shipments versus shipping with USPS. Should you proceed to choose USPS as your method to ship this part you assume full responsibility if damage occurs during shipment. In other words, we will not cover the cost of replacement or re-shipment of a new part. We understand that shipping costs can be high and we are aware of this burden, however, to ensure these items safe arrival to you UPS insists on at least 2 inches of packing material space (packing peanuts, packing paper) around the part. Unfortunately that adds billable dimensions to the shipment but it insures no damage to such delicate parts.
To further aid in insurance of your ability to repair your furnace / AC unit, we strongly suggest getting a licensed professional to aid you in diagnosis and in installing this new part due to its delicate nature.
If there is any error in the order you received, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may correct the issue.
We strive to provide our customers the best experience possible when shopping with us. If there is ever any uncertainty or concern for any of our policies or the products you are ordering please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-831-1601.
Magic Mobile Homes, Inc. DBA- MHParts.com takes your privacy seriously, your personal information will not be shared, sold or dispersed unless explicitly required by law.
MMHI may use your contact information to provide you with new product information or sales promotions on a limited basis (we will not litter your inbox with junk mail), if you would like to opt out of receiving email fliers just send us a reply and we will remove you from our list.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Magic Mobile Homes Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.